Your Home Activities and Respite, LLC
Personalized Care From the Safety of Your Own Home
Welcome to Your Home Activies and Respite
A person may be alone and may need some extra help in their own home.
Trying to handle the responsibilities of care giving by yourself can lead to stress, depression and health problems for the care giver. Please do not feel guilty about asking for respite care. Your loved one deserves to have you at your best.
Please contact us for further information on how we can assist you or to schedule an appointment.
(715) 661-3005 or
Owner of Your Home Activities and Respite, LLC
- Terry lives in Park Falls with her husband Shawn. They have two grown daughters, Jessica and Jani.
- Terry is a graduate of UW-Green Bay
- Former Director of Almost Home Adult Day Center
- Has over 30 years experience caring for adults who may be elderly, cognitively or physically disabled
- Earned certification as Dementia Care Specialist
- Awarded Wisconsin Association of Area Agencies on Aging Professional Caregiver of the Year